Over the years, Sackers has earned the trust of customers, suppliers and other stakeholders through the quality and safety of business, our products and our services.
Compliance is at the heart of everything Sackers does – we put significant resources and effort into this.
The links below lead to the licenses, legal and key documents that cover our compliance:
- AATF Licence 2018
- AE License
- Environmental Permit – Debtrac Site
- IED Environmental Permit – Claydon
- Environmental Policy
- Goods Vehicle Operators Licence
- Health & Safety Policy
- Technical Competence Policy
- Waste carriers 2019
- ISO 14001 Accreditation
- Public Liability Insurance
- CHAS Certificate
- ABTO Licence
- ABE Licence
- Scrap Metal Dealers Act Licence
- Motor Insurance
- Employers Liability Insurance
- Safe Contractor Accreditation
- CMS Certificate
- BMRA Annual Membership 2019 (SACBMRA)
Sackers has also ensured that all employees, suppliers and customers are aware of its rigorous compliance requirements that must be adhered to.