Established circa 1929 in Ipswich, Sackers has grown significantly operating from two large sites close to Ipswich, Suffolk.
As a family business, year on year we’ve strong business performance and revenue growth whilst delivering the same added value services as we’ve always achieved.
- Operating a large fleet of vehicles, skips and plant covering much of East Anglia and further if required
- Skips & Containers provided for ALL grades of metal from one-off to permanent contracts
- Scrap Cars collected and ALL V5 documents managed through the approved DVLA link available to Sackers
- Disposal of redundant plant, site clearances, factory clearances, free site audits and quotes
- Skips/Containers from as small as a battery stillage to a large articulated bulker
We buy all grades
of scrap metal.
We process and treat all grades of scrap metal. Our suppliers vary in size ranging from large industrial and commercial companies to the general public. Everybody is afforded the same welcome at Sackers. Contact our team today to learn more about our skip hires. We are proud to aid properties across Ipswich, Suffolk with their metal buying and commercial scrap metal collection.
A truly Global high-quality product.
Our fragmentizer produces a high quality fragmentized 3B grade steel, this combined with our close location to Felixstowe Port enables us to load materials directly into shipping containers for export around the Globe. With Sackers Scrap Metal & Waste you can be assured of a high-quality product. To buy our processed metal, give us a call.
An Approved Authorised Treatment Facility.
As an approved authorised treatment facility (AATF) and Exporter we manage and process large domestic appliances (LDA). It also means we can provide Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) evidence notes in line with legislation and Environment Agency (EA) guidelines.
Speak to Us
For domestic and
From skips to